myEDU | Psychorationalisation of Learning and Study
The psychorationalisation of learning and study course is aimed at all age groups - from teenagers and adults to seniors - with a focus on clarifying effective ways of self-learning for high school students and individual study of university students.
The course fulfils the following functions:
- provides an introductory knowledge base for the concept of learning from the aspect of activating cognitive processes during self-learning,
- prepares for the function of a school psychologist or teacher from the aspect of his counselling activity in the area of rational self-learning of pupils,
- leads to the adoption of effective methods and methods of higher education, which the students will use not only in the process of graduating from school but also in various areas of the psychologist's and teacher's subsequent professional activity (expertise for programs of various retraining and reeducation events).
Thanks to this course the participant will:
- understand motivation as the core of education and self-efficacy and responsibility of student life,
- and learn about the impact of student transition (e.g., from secondary school) and adaptation process,
- reach the sense of the diversity of the population in the education environment,
- get the expectations, concerns and needs of the student, his/her identity and developmental task
- learn how to complete time programs for the effective acquisition of knowledge,
- understand the specifics of mental work at the turn of the second and third millennium - sources of student support
- learn how to create psychological requirements for organising the teaching and study environment
- create own concept of rationalisation of self-learning and individual study - ways, methods, techniques
- prevent the psychological aspects of burnout (burn-out syndrome) and the exam period (procrastination, nervousness, fear of the exam)
Who is to attend?
This course is addressed to all those involved in the management/coordination of projects and for teachers, education staff and those interested in developing learning mobility projects.
The course is held in English. For groups with at least 8 participants, we can organise an ad-hoc session in a different language.
21.08.2023 - 25.08.2023 (Palermo)
16.10.2023 - 20.10.2023 (Bratislava)
20.05.2024 - 25.05.2024 (Palermo)
01.07.2024 - 05.07.2024 (Bratislava)
02.09.2024 - 06.09.2024 (Tenerife)
21.04.2025 - 25.04.2025 (Palermo)
02.06.2025 - 06.06.2025 (Bratislava)
08.09.2025 - 12.09.2025 (Tenerife)
Costs and Erasmus+ Funding
The most common option that we offer to participants of our courses is Erasmus+ Full Package - costs of 1020 EUR (includes course fee, training material - soft copy, certification, accommodation (bed & breakfast), transport from and to the airport), 2 coffee breaks per day, walking tour in the venue's city and a sum-up dissemination video.
The Erasmus+ Full Package offers are popular with many organisations and institutions because they minimise the administration and management time spent by the Erasmus+/Institutional coordinators and the participants can enjoy our courses without the hassle of organising their trip. Equally important, Erasmus+ Full Packages offer substantial savings that can reach up to 30 % compared to normal rates for selected accommodations & transport. Accommodation is always at 3 or 4 star hotels with full facilities.
We recommend you to request 7 days of individual support for your subsistence costs (5 days for the course plus 2 additional days for travelling). If you need to contact us and help with the creation of grant applications or budgets in the process of project preparation, do not hesitate to contact us.
Certification and Validation
At the end of the course, each participant will be awarded a certificate of attendance, with (if requested) the Europass Mobility Certificate. The certificates comply with Erasmus Quality Standards (include a short description of the course and learning outcomes, dates, venues, the name of the course provider and the course instructor/s).
We support our participants in fulfilling obligations related to meeting the requirements of the Erasmus Plus program ( preparation of a learning agreement, quality commitment and Europass Mobility Certificate).
Part of our services is to provide additional certification and reporting documentation, e.g. taking photos from the courses and preparing a sum-up video, which can be used for visibility and dissemination purposes.
Come on and show us how. Nevermind the braces. Love you anyhow. We love you anyhow. I don't wanna hear what's impossible.
Andrew Wegman Bird